The core business of the Civil Service Family Protection Scheme Board is payment of pension and refund of contribution and its principal activities are as follows:
- Reconciling contributors’ returns with Treasury Figures.
- Updating contributors’ records.
- Receiving applications for payment of pensions and or refund of contributions.
- Recording civil status documents, affidavits and other relevant documents.
- Processing of Pension, Accrued Pension and Refund of Contribution.
- Payment of Pension and Refund of contribution.