We are committed to give you the best possible service. The best way for us to achieve this is by working in partnership with you.
HELP US TO HELP YOU
- Greet you in a friendly welcoming manner.
- Treat you as our guest and give you courtesy and respect at all times. (Likewise, we will ask you to show the same consideration to all the members of our staff).
- Provide you with all the necessary information and assistance at our office counter.
- Process your benefits promptly and accurately.
- Keep strict confidentiality of the information you disclose to us.
- Provide you with a quality and timely service.
- Attend promptly to your queries.
WE ASK YOU TO
- Give us your cooperation and collaboration.
- Let us know if you do not understand or are unsure about anything concerning your pension and/or contribution.
- Keep us informed of any change in your name, bank account, address or telephone number.
- Keep us informed of the date of your marriage or remarriage and date of birth of your children.
- Submit life and educational certificates required in time.
- Submit civil status and other required documents in time.
- Keep your appointment or tell us as soon as possible if you cannot make it.
- Tell us if we fail to meet these standards so that we can put things right.